You save: 50%
When you are in the presence of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, you are in the presence of compassion itself. But how many of us will have the opportunity to personally experience the man known as "The Ocean of Wisdom"? Now, Living Wisdom gives you the chance to immerse yourself in the grace of His Holiness, and to receive the transformative power of his teachings in your own home, including:
• 47-minute DVD spanning twenty-five years of Don Farber’s photography of His Holiness with more than 400 extraordinary images set to sacred Tibetan music
• 145-page book gleaned from His Holiness’s classic lessons on The Six Transcendent Perfections. These are the way of the bodhisattva—the qualities we must cultivate in order to reach enlightenment
• Musicians, monks, and nuns honor His Holiness through time-honored chants and original compositions on CD. Includes traditional chanting by the Dalai Lama
• 36 photographs of His Holiness, each with a contemplation from his teachings on The Six Transcendent Perfections
• Mini-easel to display your daily contemplation on your desk or home altar
This program was created with the cooperation and authorization of His Holiness The Dalai Lama.
About the Author
Tenzin Gyatso, The Fourteenth Dalai Lama is the spiritual and temporal leader of the Tibetan people. In 1989 he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, and he is the author of dozens of books, including The Art of Happiness.
Don Farber has photographed His Holiness the Dalai Lama for over twenty-five years. His recent books include Visions of Buddhist Life, Tibetan Buddhist Life, and Portraits of Tibetan Buddhist Masters.